Do you think you have an unexpected or unwanted pregnancy?
If so, what are your Reproductive Choices?
- Safe Choice: Do you not have access to safe medical abortion in your state or country?
- Surgical Choice: Is surgical abortion illegal or very difficult to obtain where you live?
- Affordable Choice: Can you not afford to have an abortion?
- Past Choice: Have you had a negative abortion experience in the past?
- No Choice: Were you forced into having sexual intercourse that led to your pregnancy?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions then you might be interested to learn more about natural ways to induce a miscarriage . . .
- that are inexpensive or even free!
- that have been used by women over many generations!
- that can be used in the privacy of your own home!
This site provides reproductive choice information on:
- Women’s Wisdom: Herbs, supplements, dietary options, and other exercises and techniques that are known to cause miscarriage in women.
- Women’s Safety: Information on warnings and possible side-effects for different methods.
- Women’s Choices: Information on when and how to uses miscarriage methods, how they work and effectiveness.
Each method has been researched by pro-choice volunteers, female health experts and has been updated based on feedback from women around the world.
Reproductive choice is a woman’s right and it is our goal to provide safe, reliable, and accurate information for women in making this important and personal choice.
Many women do not want to be involved in politics or religion that tells them what to do with their own womb. They simply have a unique personal story that has led to this unexpected pregnancy.
Women often face terrible consequence for either giving birth out of wedlock or seeking to miscarry no matter where they live around the world.
Many of those women did not even choose to have the sex that led to their pregnancy. We receive thousands of stories from women who have been raped, drugged or otherwise forced into unwanted sexual contact. Even these women do not have the right to reproductive choice in many nations across the world.
We use the right to free speech to provide women with information and choice no matter where they live. As long as you can access a computer we will provide you with information and choice. That is our promise to women.
Access to Reproductive Choice: Natural Miscarriage Methods
- I Choose to Contribute $8.95 for Instant Access! Financial support allows this site to exist, keep evolving and to be there when women need it most. Every woman (and man!) who supports this site helps to keep this information free for women around the world who cannot afford it.
- I Choose to Share my Story in Exchange for Access! Many women are unable to pay for access to the site. For those women we offer free access in exchange for completing an anonymous and confidential questionnaire. Personal stories and statistical data help us to improve the safety and effectiveness of this site for women around the world.