Do you have an unexpected or unwanted pregnancy?
If so, what are your Reproductive Choices?
- Safe Reproductive Choice: Is medical abortion safe and legal in your state or country?
- Affordable Reproductive Choice: Can you afford to have an abortion?
- Consensual Sex Choice: Were you forced into the sex that led to your pregnancy?
Learn about natural methods to induce a miscarriage:
- that are inexpensive or even free.
- that have been used by women over many generations.
- that can be used in the privacy of your own home.
This site provides reproductive information on:
- Female Reproductive Choice: Herbs, supplements, dietary options, exercises and other techniques that are known to cause Natural Miscarriage in women.
- Female Reproductive Safety: Information on warnings and possible side-effects for different abortion methods.
- Female Reproductive Information: When to use miscarriage methods. How they work and their effectiveness.
Each natural abortion method has been researched by pro-choice volunteers and women's health experts. It has also been updated based on feedback from women around the world.
Over 20% of the women who have contacted this site did NOT choose the sex that led to their pregnancy. We receive thousands of stories from women seeking a miscarriage who have been raped, drugged or otherwise forced into unwanted sexual contact. Even these women do not have the right to reproductive choice in many nations across the world.
Reproductive choice is every woman's right. It is our goal to provide safe, reliable, and accurate information for women in making this important and personal choice.
We use our right to free speech to provide women with information and choice no matter where they live in the world. As long as you can access a computer, we can provide you with up to date information so you can choose whether you want to be pregnant or not.
Access to Reproductive Choice: Natural Miscarriage Methods
- I Choose to Contribute $8.95 for Instant Access! Financial support allows this site to be there when women need it most. Every woman (and man!) who supports this site helps to keep this information free for those who cannot afford it.
- I Choose to Share my Story in Exchange for Access! Many women are unable to pay for access to the site. For such women, we offer free access in exchange for completing a confidential questionnaire. Sharing your story helps us to improve the safety and effectiveness of this site for women around the world.