Inducing a Natural Miscarriage
Do you have an unwanted pregnancy?
If yes, what are your reproductive choices?
- Safe Reproductive Choice: Is medical abortion safe and legal in your country?
- Affordable Reproductive Choice: Can you afford to have an abortion?
- Pro-Choice: Do you support a woman's right to learn about reproductive choices such as how to miscarry?
Learn how to miscarry using natural methods that:
- are inexpensive or even free.
- have been used by women over many generations.
- can be used in the privacy of your own home.
This site provides natural miscarriage information:
- Choice: Herbs, supplements, dietary options, exercises, and other techniques that are known to induce a miscarriage or abortion in women.
- Safety: Information on warnings and possible side-effects for different abortion methods.
- Information: When to use miscarriage methods. How they work and their effectiveness.
Each natural abortion method has been researched by pro-choice volunteers and women's health experts. It has also been updated based on feedback from women around the world.
Consensual Sex & Reproductive Choice
Over 20% of the women who visit this site did NOT choose the sex that led to their pregnancy. We receive thousands of stories from women seeking a miscarriage who have been raped, drugged, or otherwise forced into unwanted sexual contact. Even these women do not have the right to reproductive choice in many nations across the world.
Reproductive choice is every woman's right. It is our goal to provide safe, reliable, and accurate information for women in making this important and personal choice.
We use our right to free speech to provide women with information and choice no matter where they live in the world. As long as you can access a computer, we can provide you with up to date information so you can choose whether you want to be pregnant or not.
Access to Reproductive Choice: Natural Miscarriage Methods
- I Choose to Contribute $8.95 for Instant Access
Financial support allows this site to be there when women need it most. Every woman (and man!) who supports this site helps to keep this information free for those who cannot afford it.
- I Choose to Share my Story in Exchange for Access
Many women are unable to pay for access to the site. We offer free access to the Natural Miscarriage site in exchange for completing a confidential questionnaire. Sharing your story helps us to improve the safety and effectiveness of this site for women around the world.