DURING & AFTER MISCARRIAGE
BEST TIME TO USE METHOD:
HOW TO USE
- In dried, powder form: 2 - 4 grams per day
- In tincture form: 5 - 15 ml daily
HOW IT WORKS
- Reduces Labor Pain
ALSO KNOWN AS: Chijol, Dogwood Jamaica, Erythrina piscipula, Fishfudle, Fish Poison Bark, Fish-Poison Tree, Ichthyomethia piscipula, Jabin, Jamaican Dogwood, Jamaican Cornouiller, Piscidia, Piscidia Communis, Piscidia Erythrina, Piscidia Piscipula, West Indian Dogwood, Florida Fish Poison Tree, North American Dogwood
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE USING THIS METHOD
- Large doses can be toxic.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS: May cause numbness, tremors, salivation, and sweating
EFFECTIVENESS: More information needed. Please provide us with feedback if you try this method.
COMMON USES AND KNOWN BENEFITS
- Reduces fear and anxiety, acts as a sedative and sleep aid, calms nerve pain, migraines, and menstrual cramps, decreases muscle spasms in internal organs and inflammation, treats neuralgia, ovarian and uterine pain
WHERE ITS FOUND: Florida, USA; Texas, USA; West Indies; Mexico and Latin America
QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
- If you have any questions or comments on this or any of our methods please fillout our Follow-Up Survey. The Follow-Up Survey is designed to help us continually improve the information we provide especially information on effectiveness and side-effects.
REFERENCES & RESOURCES